Vegas Rockabilly Rod Reunion
LAS VEGAS May
28-30 The 2010 Rockabilly Rod Reunion/NHRA Heritage Series
weekend at The Las Vegas Motor Speedway is now history ending
with a classic Nostalgia Nitro Funny Car final which saw Canadian
Tim Boychuk edging out Steve Macklyn in Jack Harris' Nitro Thunder
Firebird with a 5.886 at 236.26 to a losing 5.998 at 248.45.
Under warm sunny
skies a record 25 funny cars showed up for the 8 car show. The
Rockabilly Rod Reunion held at both The Strip at and the Neon
Garage (in the super speedway infield) offered something for
everybody and for thousands of fans, it was a great way to spend
the Memorial Day Weekend.
FUNNY CAR QUALIFYING
1. Leah Pruett-Leduc - 5.810 at 243.85 mph.
2. Steve Rajcic - 5.837 at 238.93 mph.
3. Tim Boychuck -5.864 at 243.33 mph.
4. Steve Macklyn - 5.967 at 244.16 mph.
5. Roger Garten - 5.971 at 235.06 mph.
6. Mark Sanders - 5.978 at 231.24 mph.
7. Dennis LaCharite - 6.015 at 244.65 mph.
8. Todd Lesenko - 6.015 at 238.60 mph.
Members Site Map
Copyright , 1998-2017 All Rights Reserved.
Return to Top